Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
Qualifications/Physical Requirements For All Openings
- Weekend Shift - Work 36 hours get paid for 40 hours
- Tools provided
- Air-Conditioned plant
- On the job training
- Great Benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technician will perform general preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Maintaining the appropriate records by recording work orders using maintenance software
- Order new machine parts by filling out purchase requisitions.
Shift Requirements and Pay
- Weekend Washer Technician - (F-Su) 6 am – 6 pm
- $20-22/hour DOE*
- Monthly Bonus/Profit sharing of up to 52% of your base wages - learn more
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement