Learn how to become a leader at Cardinal IG Fargo!
At Cardinal IG Fargo, we strongly believe in empowering our team members to become leaders and grow within the company. We offer comprehensive training to those who aspire to advance their careers and achieve their professional goals.
Leadership development opportunities include:
- Bedrock - Cardinal's very own corporate leadership training program. Our mission is to develop leaders who inspire others by creating positive, life-changing, life-lasting experiences.
- BedRock II - Cardinal's leadership training focused on supervisors and senior team leaders.
- Dale Carnegie - Leadership development training to bring out the greatness in yourself and others.
- Thayer Leadership at West Point - Leaders building leaders. Inspire and build leaders of character by offering leadership and ethics education grounded in time-honored military principles and values-based leadership delivered by proven leaders. All on the grounds of the nations premier leadership Academy.
- Lincoln Leadership Institute at Gettysburg - Evolving leadership skills, improving organization skills and your bottom line.
- Leadership Excellence Course by Disney Institution - Identify the personal values that drive you as a leader, align your personal values and vision with those of the business or team, and sustain your Cardinal's values and vision during times of change.
Additional training opportunities we provide to our teammates include:
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals Certifications (CSP®) – A certification that demonstrates our safety team has met the requirements for the gold standard of safety, health, and environmental (SH&E) credentials and has achieved the industry’s most-recognized SH&E certification.
- Society of Human Resources Management Certifications (SHRM-CP) – Validating our HR experts with the global standard certification for HR professionals functioning at the operational level.
- Six Sigma Certifications - Benefiting both employees and employers by identifying ways to reduce waste and defects, thereby increasing Cardinal's value to consumers and end-users. This can lead to high levels of customer satisfaction, more revenue, higher compensation, and better products.
Are you ready to become our next leader?