Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment? Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
- Great pay
- Air-Conditioned plant
- Clean working environment
- Tools provided
- On the job training
- Paid PTO & Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in promoting safe work practices and safe working conditions in accordance with all State, Federal, Local regulations, and Company requirements.
- Assist in the review and/or implementation of all safety programs, as needed.
- Filing/scanning of all training documentation.
- Assist with coordinating and facilitating meetings and trainings, as requested by the Safety Manager, to including safety orientation, use of safety equipment and clothing, and first aid response.
- Assist in conducting research for safety projects, as needed.
- Assist in conducting facility and work area inspections in coordination with the Safety Task Force, Supervisors, Team Leaders, or other designated teammates.
- Assist in maintaining safety records, including training records, safety data sheets, chemical inventories, programs, incident investigations, and metrics.
- Assist leaders and teammates in identifying and correcting potential hazards to ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
- Assist with incident investigations to identify root causes and help develop solutions that prevent recurrence.
- Assists and supports VPP Team, Safety Task Force, Emergency Medical Responders, and SafeStart.
- Other various duties as assigned by the Safety Manager
Shift Requirements and Pay
- 2nd Shift: - 4:00pm - 12:00am
- $20-22/hour DOE*
- Monthly Bonus/Profit sharing of up to 52% of your base wages - learn more
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tools provided
- Teammate Assistance Program