Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
Qualifications/Physical Requirements For All Openings
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math, computer and tape measuring skills
- Must be able to meet production standards and rates
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend, and reach with your hands and arms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform assignments in a safe and efficient manner
- Work to meet daily production goals through effective flow of units
- Inspect product for quality throughout the process to meet or exceed Cardinal and customer expectations
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Be a contributing member of the Cardinal family through professionalism and values Other duties as assigned
Shift Requirements and Pay
- 1st shift: 6:30am – 6:30pm, $20/hr
- Monthly Bonus/Profit sharing of up to 52% of your base wages - learn more
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- World class safety environment