Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
If you are familiar with pneumatics, industrial electrical, controls systems, and mechanical processes. This is the career for you!
The Maintenance Technicians is needed to repair and perform preventative maintenance on our production equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technicians will need strong troubleshooting skills and an understanding of pneumatics, industrial electrical, controls systems, and mechanical processes.
- Perform routine and specialized maintenance on highly automated, state-of-the-art glass production equipment.
- Preventative maintenance on production and assembly equipment.
- Interpret schematic drawings for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Maintaining the appropriate records by recording work orders using maintenance software.
- Promptly requesting machine parts by filling out purchase requisitions.
Shift Requirements and Pay
- 2nd Shift: - 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm (M-F)
- 3rd Shift: - 10:30 pm – 6:30 am (M-F)
- $26-30/hour DOE*
- Monthly Bonus/Profit sharing of up to 52% of your base wages - learn more
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tools provided
- Teammate Assistance Program