Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
Qualifications/Physical Requirements For All Openings
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math, computer and tape measuring skills
- Must be able to meet production standards and rates
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend, and reach with your hands and arms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Individual will be required to assist with purchasing, stocking, and issuing of parts and supplies for our maintenance department.
- Communicate with vendor to order parts and ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor and adjust minimum and maximum stocking levels to ensure spare parts are available in appropriate quantities.
- Create purchase orders using our E1 software.
Shift Requirements and Pay
- 1st Shift: - 6:30am-2:30pm, $18-20/hour DOE*
- Monthly Bonus/Profit sharing of up to 52% of your base wages - learn more
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement