Rack Repair Technican
Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
Are you confident in using hand tools and have strong mechanical skills? Do you want a stable job in a safe work environment? Apply now to work with a highly motivated, reliable, and hardworking team.
We need a Rack Repair technician to repair damaged, broken, or distressed components on our glass pallets, A-frames, and bungee racks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair damaged, twisted, or broken rack frames
- Replace broken or damaged components
- Operate forklift
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to use powered hand tools
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, push and pull, bend, and reach with your hands and arms
Shift Requirements and Pay
- 1st Shift: - 6:30 am – 2:30 pm, starting at $19.25 - $22/hour
- 2nd Shift: - 2:30pm-10:30pm, starting at $19.25 - $22/hour
- Monthly Bonus/Profit sharing of up to 52% of your base wages -learn more
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program